{ To All The People I Love }

I pray that you will never regret living life. I pray that you will always be you and no one else. I pray that you will stand up for yourself and for the ones you love. I pray that you will never ever think I have to lose weight to be pretty or for someone to love me. Love has no limits. Love will find everyone, and when you find love i hope it lasts for you. I hope you embrace it and never let go of it. Your weight does not define who you are as a person, it does not define how pretty you are, or how loving as a person you are. As long as you are Healthy, you are wonderful. You are an amazing person. Wonderful and loved. And you deserve to be told so.

The way you smile can brighten up any ones day. You have no flaws, you have no imperfections. I hope one day that you will realize how beautiful you really are. Being skinny doesn't make you pretty. What makes YOU pretty is your personality. I pray that you will soon realize that you are wonderful, you are loved, you are great, and you deserve more than anyone can give you. You will accomplish great things, it does not matter how old you are. You are worth it. You have a great purpose because if you had no purpose then Christ, your Father would not have made you.