{ Letting Go }


To let go should be easy right ? I mean, because you think of letting go you think lighter, dropping something, moving forward. It should be easy to let go of things, but it isn't. It's easy to let them tag along, go with you while you move through your day.

Letting go creates space, space that you may not have realized you needed.
Letting go allows you to focus on people & things that matters
Letting go strengthens your commitment to take care of yourself, to love yourself & those around you.

When I let go of something I smiled & feel so happy. Because now I could devote that energy to people who cares for me, I could care for them, I could open my heart up even wider. And trust me an open heart feels amazing.

Remember to let go of something of someone is all about baby steps.