{ Relationships }


Human relationships (and sometimes animals) not only fascinate me, they also feed an insatiable desire for me to connect with my world. I can build relationships all day long, every day. I build relationships with anyone from any walk of life.

I'm blessed to have build memorable and wonderful relationships with countless ordinary people crossing my path, from the security guard at the City Lodge Hotel in Cape Town to the barman where we stayed in Phuket without exchanging to many words. From tourists to real life friends and family. The list really goes on and on.

I simply do not get tired of building new relationships. Not only do I cherish in being in good people's company, I am always fascinated by the rewards.

Relationships give back all the time and they are an investment for your well-being and an blessing for you soul.