{ Inspirational Book }


Every once in a while I find a book that I know has a really important lesson for me. The Gratitude Effect by Dr. John Demartini is one of those books.

It is also one of those books which we look at the title and think; " Yes gratitude, that's an important idea. I get it. I don't need to read that book.".

These thoughts rolled through my head when I first saw it, but I picked it up because I've read other books by Dr. Demartini and have found them to be very "Profound".

I knew after a few sentences that I had to read this book. So I did. The key of this book is the method he gives to make us grateful.

After reading the book I've learned that most of us find it easy to appreciate the good things in life, but the area that needs the most attention is the things that we don't appreciate......the things that are annoying and painful - past and present.

This is one book I plan to keep around.