{ Sunny Monday }

It was a little rainy the end of last week, but yesterday was more than beautiful. When I got home from work yesterday I opened all the blinds to let in all the fresh new light. Light was streaming in like it had never streamed in before, it seemed. I could finally see parts of our living room I had forgotten even existed! Colors were more vibrant, and everything was more clear. (Yes, our house really IS that dim most of the year...)
I've had a few moments of clarity in my life that I will always remember, and every time seems to involve light. Yesterday was one of those moments. I puttered around for a little while, straightening pillows, wiping the kitchen counters, and thinking to myself of a nonspecific time in the future when everything would all eventually fit together perfectly.